Post may include affiliate links. We may earn a fee if you use them at no cost to you.
After a year of entertaining the kids at home, we’ve come up with some crafty DIY ideas for some fun things to do for the whole family in 2020 and we’re ready to share some of the favorites with you all!
You don’t need to purchase any expensive foam machines to have your own foam party! You simply need the following things from around your house to give the kids a backyard blast!
- Leaf blower or hair dryer (hair dryer will take longer).
- Duct Tape
- Long, flexible tubing or drain piping. We used a pool noodle here but a larger whole would give optimum results with a leaf blower. More force- large hole tubing. Less force, smaller whole tubing. You can also see if the hose detaches from your vacuum and use that!
- Beach Towel
- Rope (or two dog leashes)
- Two bottles of tear free shampoo or any shampoo that is environmentally friendly typically works as well
- Large, empty container
1. Duct tape the flexible tubing to the end of the leaf blower or blow dryer. A leaf blower works way better so use that if you have it!
2. Fill your large container with two bottles of soap and half way with water. You don’t want to dilute the soap too much. If you find you did, just add more soap until the bubbles are thicker.
3. Tape the flexible tubing to the container from the outside, where it won’t get too wet.
4. Cover with the beach towel and secure it tightly with the rope.
5. Turn on your leaf blower or blow dryer and viola!
6. Enjoy the foam party with the family!