Now that I’m a stay at home momma with these two kiddos I am trying to get them outside as much as possible during the day. We are having so much fun spending countless hours at the pool, going for hikes, playing at lakes and streams and so much more. It really has been the most memorable summer in years for me and it’s just the best feeling that I am fortunate enough to enjoy this time with them in the sun.
Unfortunately, being outside 4+ hours a day means more sun exposure and more sunscreen applications. Earlier in the summer I spent some time researching sunscreens. I tried out a bunch of sunscreens and shared them in my stories, however, this has been our #1 favorite sunscreen for our family and it’s the sole sunscreen we are using moving forward. Here’s why Earth Mama‘s mineral based sunscreen is our favorite:
- Their sunscreen doesn’t contain oxybenzone, artificial fragrances, nanoparticales or parabens.
2) Their sunscreens include natural SPF, such as organic colloidal oatmeal (safe for the rashy-est of skin) and red raspberry seed oil
3) Easy to rub in even on kids that don’t keep still for too long.
4) It really works! You could be skeptical that mineral based sunscreens don’t work as well as others but we have not had any burns yet this summer. And you can tell by the tans on these boys that they have indeed had a lot of sun exposure and the sunscreen is doing it’s job.
5) It’s developed by a mother, a nurse and an avid herbalist. So you know that the core of the product is having your family’s best interest at heart.
We always have our uber sensitive mineral sunscreen on hand since my boys often times have reactions to sunscreens and we will take it on every adventure this summer leads us to. Are you using the best sunscreen for your family?
And I have a coupon code for you! Get 20% off individual, regularly priced Earth Mama products using code “Liz” at checkout when you purchase on the Earth Mama website. The code is for U.S. orders only and is good through August 31, 2019. This coupon can be used multiple times, and is good for US orders only.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.